Lego Movie 1 (2011) Lego Movie 1 (2011)

it's lacking a coherent storyline... your mom (?) is adding commentary in the middle of a movie... the constant flicking/zooming/thing was doing my head in... did I mention it lacked much coherence?

the banana thing was mildly amusing.

I wanted to blam this but you clearly put A BIT of work into it. Blamming should really be saved for absolute turdsicles. Put a bit more work into storyline, less blurry images, and jokes and your scores will improve.

TimandTodd responds:

Thanks for the input, man! When we made this, we didn't know the first thing about making movies. Luckily, we don't mainly do this, but instead, we make 2d animations.

My Ride My Ride

great job, man.

good twist at the end and funny throughout.

Poop Ship Destroyer Poop Ship Destroyer

it's better than I could draw... but I was waiting for it to go somewhere and, uh, it didn't.

howbadaiuu responds:

If you are patient, the sloth will come

Catstronauts Catstronauts

haha, not bad, man.

decently funny jokes and an interesting premise.

your animation skills are still developing but I never felt like the story was limited by them in any way. Keep it up!

Schutkid responds:

Thanks for the feedback, Bard!

Goodbye Meow Goodbye Meow

haha, creepy shit, dude. Loved that aspect of it.

animation was seedy, rough, just bad, really - but it matched the insanity so that made it actually pretty good.

the animated door closing was pretty shite, though. The second half of the tween (?) made the door look like it was closing from the inside. I hope that makes sense.

Boobs Boobs

ahhh... boobies

well, i had no idea this was here when i made my own "ode to boobies"... it totally out-boobifies my creation!

the man-boobs were horrific and yet they were the master touch... i cackled.

good job!

koit responds:

Mate

I've checked yours too. Anything about boobs is a winner. FACT.

Wormtongue Does A Dance Wormtongue Does A Dance

ummmm...

how many of these do you plan to make?

all you've done to change this from the dancing neville movie you recently posted is change the head.

Sidorio responds:

Also, the other five. This is the seventh.

lol

People Are Strange (now) People Are Strange (now)

good job

i really love that song and you've done it justice... your hard work paid off!

some creepy animations... the glowing eyed stalkers were great... it was all great!

Rowbotz 0.5 Rowbotz 0.5

it's good, but...

trailers etc kind of cheese me off... i'd rather see the first episode...

on that note, am I correct in interpreting that you've made a trailer for a series that is not yet made? if so... i guess we'll be waiting awhile.

besides that gripe/bitch/whine... the drawing was very good & slick... the animation was ok (although not a lot happened) but you obviously know your stuff.

looking forward to the series. hope the ideas & humour match the artwork.

Dimanti-San responds:

Correct, but I made this from scratch in just a week, but I just need a good story.

Touch My Tetris Touch My Tetris

that was awesome!

great idea! you should consider making some more of these... there's so much potential! the animation was pretty slick and the humour was good. I loved the look on those creeped out tetrimonos shuddering in the corner.

SuperJeffoMan responds:

Thats a good suggestion, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for your review bro :)