Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

yeah

this game is frikkin awesome... i shudder at the thought of how many more hours I have yet to spend trying to crack this thing.

Amoebas Amoebas

ha... simple but great!

man, if NG wasn't blocked at school I would show this in my Biology class... it's very simple but has a LITTLE sci content and best of all it is fun and addictive.

A Mini RPG v2 A Mini RPG v2

bugs are bad, mmmkay?

when i clicked "instructions" it said "You lose"... or is that intentional? :P
when i clicked credits, it gave me the instructions... and page 2 told me "you win!"

yay!

Arrow Hero Arrow Hero

beta version?

this is a lot like guitar hero or those dance style games... you've got the main code working so why not add:

+cumulative score
+music
+background
+end goals
+highscore table

i liked it even without any of that... but that stuff will make this a lot better.

Rat512 responds:

Highscore is a possibility.

Insurgo Insurgo

wow...

can't believe someone ripped this off and pretended they made it... hang on, this is NewGrounds.... yeah i can believe it. This game is great... really addictive for something so simple. Loved it!

VoidSkipper responds:

Thanks for the awesome score, I'm glad you enjoyed it (:

Beetle Run Beetle Run

really interesting

it was quite fun to play... good graphics and good idea for the game (dung beetles??? where did that come from?) the puzzles were hard enough to be interesting without being impossibly frustrating. Good job!

- Dual - - Dual -

good one...

it was simple but effective... i enjoyed it! it's not as easy as i thought it would be :D

RJGames responds:

Thanks! Try inverse mode, it's much harder

Astro Kid Astro Kid

decent!

good puzzle game... not too original but well coded and some variety in the terrain etc.

You Cant Win You Cant Win

holy crap... best game ever!!!

yes, i tell no lies... i played this for hours... i was sure i could get to level 4 if only i practised more and honed my skills...

seriously though... how did you come across my song? were you looking for an alien style song for a game, or did you find my song and decide to make an alien style game???

cheers heaps for using my song in your game. This is a lot better than anything i could've made in flash... and this game, with some tweaking, could be a lot better. For starters, the aliens all need to be smoking crack pipes... or shooting up, or something. And there should be an orgy in there somewhere... maybe that's what happens in level 4. And lasers... anything with lasers on NewGrounds gets a score of 3 or more.

I'm totally frikkin' drunk and tired from playing a gig tonight so i'm sure i will regret all of this tomorrow... till then... does anyone want an orgy?

MaxManning responds:

Now there is one satisfied customer!

The game was just about circles till I randomly chose your song from the audio portal and my viewpoints on many controversial issues changed and I looked to the stars so to speak.

Level 4 does exist, it's far better than area 51... but just like the real area 51, you just don't get access by just showing up!

Levels 1-3 are pretty much designed to weed out the weak!

Dress Up Game Dress Up Game

just another dress up game

but this one is actually pretty well done... i liked your drawing style and (as opposed to some of these) you actually got the layers organised pretty well so that the guy still looks ok with a heap of different elements added. Good use of alpha layers with the glasses and space helmet and so on... this was actually pretty cool!